A Michigan student was hospitalized this week after participating in the ' cinnamon challenge,' and one high school principal is warning parents. CHICAGO – Don't take the cinnamon challenge. That's the advice from doctors in a new report about a dangerous prank depicted in popular.
In the early morning of March 19, , police found Cinnamon Brown, Around , Brown began to suggest to the two girls that Linda and. You've probably seen videos of people trying the cinnamon challenge. Trying to swallow dry cinnamon usually causes a person to gag, cough, or choke.
Beware of the cinnamon challenge: Girl, 16, hospitalized with a collapsed lung and pneumonia warns other teens off the dangerous prank. Cinnamon Girl is Hawaii's original (and favorite) women's and girl's specialty boutique, practically inventing the Mommy and Me niche still going strong in Hawaii.